- Are both helmets in the trunk?
- Did I forget and personal belongings in the scooter? (Poppy is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings). 👛
- The trunk is completely closed and locked? (Try to open it. If it can’t be opened without pressing on the red button, then it’s closed).
- Be careful to put the scooter on its stand. There are two different stands: one central and one lateral, you can use one or the other.
- Is the scooter correctly parked? You can read here where you can park a Poppy scooter.
- Is the trip over (this is when the scooter, dashboard, and lights – is closed and that you don’t have any more bookings on your app)? 🛵
Good news all models of the new fleet are now in the street 🚗
Because of the confinement due to the COVID-19, we are launching initiatives aimed at startups and health professionals. Poppy represents 350 eco-responsible cars 🚗, 400 scooters 🛵 and kick scooters 🛴, shared on the zones of Brussels and Antwerp. Choice...
They're here!! 🛴🔥