Are you a scooter lover ? Or you wanted to enjoy some sunny trips with our red scooters ? 💔 No worries, there will be very soon back in the street.
Providing you with a safe and peace of mind mobility solution in your beloved city is our everyday concern. That's why we prefer to preventively suspend our scooter activities for now. We hope to get them back on the streets as of July 1st but in the meantime we encourage you to use our other Poppy vehicles for your mobility needs.
Because you know, #safetyfirst ❤️
🧐 How am I going to travel now ?
- 🛠 All other Poppy vehicles are more than ready to be used !
- 🚗 650 cars are waiting for you in Antwerp, Brussels and Mechelen. From electric mini cars (Seat Mii & the Skoda e-Citigo), to the Seat Ibiza running with bioCNG and of course the automatic Opel Corsa.
- 🛴 200 e-steps for your shorter trips at your disposal in Antwerp.
- 💡 Not sure how to use them ? Go check out our Youtube channel or join us on Instagram.
⏳ When will I be able to drive a scooter again ?
- 📆 Scooters are out of service, for the moment until first of July. More news following very soon!
You still have questions regarding scooters being temporarily in lockdown ? Ask them here and we will get back to you asap.