From now on, the Poppy shared cars are available in Whim in the cities of Antwerp, Brussels, and Mechelen.
How does it work?
Book a car
- Select Shared Cars in the home view
- Pick a car from the map and see car details, e.g., car range, car model, automatic/manual, car image, license plate.
For first time bookings
- An EU or UK driver’s license is required.
- You can only book a car once your data has been verified.
- Tap on verify to start the verification process.
- During the verification process, you need to conform to all the points required
- Take a photo of the front and the back of your driver’s license
- Take a selfie and make sure that your face is clearly visible and inside the frame.
- You will be notified as soon as you have been verified. (Note: This will only take a couple of minutes in many cases. In some cases, however, it could take up to 24h for the verification. We apologize for the inconvenience)
- Once you have been verified, you are ready to book a car. You’ll see pricing details (starting fee, minute price, etc.) in the payment view
- Confirm the payment. (Note: We will do a €0.50 pre-authorization of your payment card)
50% promotional discount on every ride with Poppy cars booked in Whim
Whim users get a 50% discount on the starting fee and the minute price (both for driving and stopover) until 19 April 2022. Fuel, insurance, maintenance, up to 200 travel kilometers, and public parking in Antwerp are all included. There’s not a better opportunity to try Poppy shared cars and experience this latest mobility addition to the Whim app.
More info here